Applique Logo Tablethrow Covers
Dye Sublimation Full Color Logo APPLIQUE Prints are a cost effective way of printing full color logos at reduced pricing. Full color dye sub fabric prints are adhered to the front of the table throw cover. The Applique begins as a full color dye sublimation print on white fabric that is then glued to the front of your throw cover or runner.
- Limit of 4sq feet for Applique print size.
- Select background table cloth cover below.
- Profile shape cuts can also be performed on your Applique for a unique appearance. Add $45.00 on each throw for applique profile shape cuts.
- Appliques can be combined with vinyl logos (1 or 2 color, 2 available sizes). The vinyl logo standard size is 45″W x 13″H; an upgrade to 25″H is available for a $30 fee.
- If adding a one or two color vinyl logo, select the available vinyl color below
- Please list your fabric and vinyl color selections when submitting your artwork.
- Quantity discounts are available as listed below. Price on store cart is for a single unit; quantity discounts will be automatically applied, and confirmed prior to processing your payment
Twill Fabric Colors Carried In Stock:
These fabrics are in stock and available for immediate production. Turnaround time for printed throws is normally one week prior to shipping. This 100% polyester fabric is our most popular because of its durability and wrinkle free characteristics. It is lightweight and has a smooth opaque finish. Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale & California Section 13115.
For additional fabrics available please visit our ‘alternate fabric‘ page.
|white||Imperial Blue 2757||Cream|
Vinyl Heat Transfer Single Glossy Print Color Selection For Logos/Text:
If you require a color that is not listed here, you will require a special quote. Please call for details. NOTE: Colors shown are available at the standard 13″ height limit and the upgrade height of 25″ execpt those marked with a red asterisk “*”. Grey, Silver Metallic and Gold Metallic can only be produced at a maximum height of 17″ when upgrading.