Trade Show Vinyl Flooring
Comfort Flex Trade Show Vinyl Flooring
If you're looking for a high-quality, affordable flooring option that looks great and can handle a lot of foot traffic, our Comfort Flex rollable vinyl flooring is the perfect solution.
- Our event vinyl flooring can withstand spills, stains, and foot traffic from even the largest events.
- Comfort Flex vinyl flooring comes in three thicknesses, and in a variety of patterns and colors to match any decor. (See pattern options below.)
- Comfort flex rolled trade show vinyl flooring can be permanently installed or used in temporary settings.
- Trade show vinyl flooring is extremely durable, making it ideal for high-traffic areas and the best choice in trade show flooring.
- Plus, the (optional) padding underneath provides extra comfort and protection.
- Cases are also available to keep your trade show vinyl flooring looking like new.
- You can even customize your trade show vinyl flooring with a printed logo or company name.
Trade show vinyl flooring needs to ship in a case or a tube or on a pallet, due to its width.
We offer wheeled 5ft shipping cases and cardboard tubes for storage and shipping. If you don't purchase a tube case, your shipping cost will include a cardboard tube, to protect your vinyl flooring.
Order your Comfort Flex trade show vinyl flooring today!
Custom Printed Trade Show Vinyl Flooring
Comfort Flex Floor to Go trade show rolled vinyl flooring is available in two widths: 5’ and 10’ .
You can select the rolled vinyl flooring without padding, or you can add separate padding to it to make your floor a bit more comfortable.
If you want padding, we recommend our Eco-Grey 1/4" padding (roll size: 6’x45’) (covers: 270 square feet per roll).
We recommend that you use fully releasable double-sided tape (available as an option) to install your portable trade show flooring. You can use this tape to be sure that stickier tape won't pull off the back and damage your new flooring.
You will need to select a shipping method for the vinyl flooring: either cardboard tubes or a hard shipping cases is encouraged to ship the Comfort Flex Rolls safely. Shipping 10ft wide rolls requires a shipping pallet (FedEx/UPS).
Have you ever considered the benefits of rollable vinyl flooring? Our Comfort Flex trade show vinyl flooring offers many benefits over standard trade show carpeting:
- It comes with our SuperGuard stain shield for ultimate stain, scuff and scratch resistance.
- That stain shield makes cleaning this flooring is easy - it's simple to keep it looking great!
- Our vinyl trade show flooring is moisture and mildew-resistant.
- Vinyl trade show flooring is easy to install; faster and less expensive than laying carpet.
- Be sure to use our fully-releasable double-faced tape to make sure your Comfort Flex Floor to Go rollable vinyl flooring doesn't get damaged when you pull it off the floor.
- Comfort Flex Floor to Go is 100% made in the USA.
We offer dozens of different trade show rollable vinyl flooring designs. They share one common characteristic - they are all are durable, easy to clean, and look like the real thing!
Whether you want an atmosphere of elegance, rustic charm, warmth and comfort or one that's sleek and modern, our Comfort Flex rollable vinyl flooring collection is appealing for every trade show exhibit. The special printing method used to make Comfort Flex rollable vinyl floors creates textures that look so much like natural wood or stone tile that you expect them to feel rough to the touch! The print is really so good that it's nearly impossible to tell the difference from the real thing.
These great looking wood and stone tile patterns come from the real world, and they look like the real world too. This helps to make your trade show booth stand out from the surrounding sea of trade show carpet, conveying a sense of natures beauty and majesty, and making your booth and your products just feel more reliable.
Comfort Flex Floor to Go rollable vinyl trade show flooring comes "off-the-shelf" in standard widths - 5' wide and 10' wide. This rollable vinyl flooring should be either be installed over our eco-friendly padding, or over a smooth flat surface. It will not work well if installed on top of carpeting or anything soft. Also, it is designed for indoor use, and is not recommended for use outdoors.
Installation is as simple as this description - just take your Comfort Flex Floor to Go from either the cardboard tube or shipping case, unroll it, and gently tug it into position in your booth space. Of course, if you want a more cushioned effect, then first put the Eco-friendly padding down on the floor, and then place the Comfort Flex Floor on top of that padding. Then add a little (double-sided releasable) tape to hold it all in place.