Portable Trade Show Displays
Perfect portable trade show displays
all share the same characteristics:
- Lightweight – minimize shipping cost, minimize drayage, minimize labor costs (sometimes lightweight means the product cost is slightly more expensive – be sure to evaluate life time cost savings that lower shipping costs and drayage costs and labor costs provide!)
- Easy to set up and take down – minimize labor costs
- If they’re also easy for one person to set up and take down, that makes it easy for your roving salesperson to do themselves!
- Fast setup and dismantle – no missed flights or client dinners
- Reliable – portable trade show displays get used a lot, so you don’t want them to easily fall apart, and a lifetime warranty is very helpful!
Selecting the best 10×10 trade show booth or display can often be difficult; they’re all designed to fit into a specific size booth and do a similar job. So what’s the best way to tell them apart?
On this page, we’ve sorted the hundreds of trade show displays we offer by construction method – there are four main ways to build portable trade show booths and displays, and two of them are light-weight and portable:
Pop Up Displays ALL use an expanding accordion frame. The graphic for popup displays can be “carpet” panels, that you attach graphics to with Velcro tabs. Or the graphics can be printed mural graphics, or printed fabric graphics.
Hybrid fabric trade show displays are the latest development in the trade show industry. They use aluminum tube structures or aluminum extrusions, with dye sub printed fabric graphics.
Named hybrid displays by some, the key difference with Pop Up Displays is that the these displays use frames that are rigid, most often they are aluminum extrusions or tubes.
Graphics are fabric – mostly dye sub printed. The fabric graphics may attach with Velcro strips or with silicone edged beads (SEG), or the graphic may be a “pillow case” style, that slips over the top of the frame.
The “fabric Displays” category also includes large island trade show displays, fabric towers, fabric arches, & fabric meeting rooms. Naturally, custom trade show booth designs, towers, arches, and meeting rooms are available too!