LED Animated light boxes
How it works:
A portable array of pixel ladder lights are hung inside a durable aluminum SEG frame and covered by a (static) dye sub printed full color fabric graphic. The pixel lights are controlled via an integrated controller which is programmed by inserting a SD card with the desired animation program in the controller. Once assembled everything is plug and play, allowing for an easy change of LED animations. The SEG graphics are also easily swapped out, making the change in branding or product promotions economical.
- What will production time be? 4-6 weeks. No rush orders available at this time.
Can it be double sided? No
- What sizes will you have available? Five sizes are available, all of them available as either free-standing or wall-hanging.
- How many people does it take to set up? Two people.
- Can it be managed wireless? Not at this time.
- Can the frame be powder coated? Yes, add an additional 2 weeks production time.
- Can you use magnet accessories? Not at this time.
- Can this be used as a ceiling-hanging unit? No.
- What is the cost of the animated light program? It's included in the cost of the first unit.
- What is the reprogramming cost? Typically takes 4-8 hours at $125 an hour.