Benefits of Backlit Trade Show Displays
Backlit trade show displays are one of the hottest trends in exhibit design today.
The ability to give your display a look that “pops”, especially when it can be your own customized artwork and logo that is popping out and catching attention, is one of the greatest benefits of backlit trade show displays.
For many exhibitors, show days are an example of Peter’s famous (“if-anything-can-go-wrong-it-will”) Principle. Sometimes you have very little time to get set up for a trade show or convention. Whether you traveled a long way, got lost a little bit before you got there, or had trouble checking in, something is sure to slow you down.
When you finally arrive, you still need a display that stands out above the crowd. What you don’t need is a complicated exhibit that takes a lot of time to set up or requires tools that are lost or forgotten.
Backlit trade show displays can be the perfect solution. These aren’t double-deck displays, or large and complex designs that take several days to set up. (Mind you, those very large displays have their place too.)
“All” a backlit trade show booth does is solve the key requirements of the small and medium sized business, especially those that exhibit frequently.
Do you want to move in and setup quickly? And then dismantle and get on your way to your next stop right away? Do you still need to attract those key visitors, and get that ROI from your 10ft or 20ft booth space?
If so, then you should check out one of our backlit trade show booth designs. A great example of a portable backlit display is the Vburst Backlit Pop Up Display.
The patent is pending on this innovative design, and these frames are shipped with graphics already installed. All you do is popup the accordion frame, place the lights, and then close the side flaps and put the blocker fabric in back. Follow the instructions and you’ll be ready to show in minutes. Disassembling is just as easy. (See setup video here.)
Besides the Vburst, we have several other backlit options for our clients, including:
- NEXT! SEG pop up display: The highlight of this display is its modularity. This kit uses an accordion frame similar to the Vburst, but comes with connectors so the frames can be placed side by side to create one large display with only one large graphic. Also, the Next uses silicone edge graphics, rather than Velcro attachments, which makes the Next graphic very flat and smooth. The Next started out without backlighting, but many of the Next designs are now available as backlit kits.
- Backlit Vector Frame: Fabric lightbox featuring durable aluminum extrusion frames, back lit fabric graphics and LED edge lighting with a lifetime warranty included. These are also SEGs, providing taut, flat graphics without the bump of the Velcro straps. They set up almost as quickly as the popup frames, and come in almost a dozen different sizes and shapes.
To review, here are some of the key benefits of using trade show backlit displays for your trade show booths or events:
- Draws attention to your booth space: Today’s exhibit floors are crowded with row after row of similar-looking booth space. Backlit trade show displays attract visitors to your booth. True white LED lights boost your overall graphic impact. You can increase your impact by utilizing back to back LED displays.
- Communicates who you are: Well-designed backlit graphics will attract the eye, and quickly and clearly communicate who you are and how the customer might benefit from your product or service.
- Fully custom and portable: Options include modular LED light box displays, light towers, backlit pop up displays, and backlit portable counters.
- Dye-sublimated printing for backlit trade show displays is “green”: The printing process for backlit fabric is called dye sublimation transfer fabric printing. It utilizes earth-friendly water-based dyes. The dyes are then gassed and become permanently encapsulated into the fibers, and therefore, washable. This process results in deep color saturation, and a sharp, durable image that provides great visual impact and durability; ultimately providing great visual impact.
- Lightweight and easy to assemble: The backlit fabric displays are easy to assemble, lightweight and easy to transport.
- Versatile: Backlit displays are portable and versatile. They work well at trade shows, but can also be used at airports or shopping malls with great impact. In fact, they’d look great in your corporate lobby between events!
Expos and trade shows take a lot of time and energy. In addition to that kind of stress, there is the competitiveness that can shred your nerves. One show can take months of planning. When the time comes, you want to be as prepared as possible and able to set up in a very short time – and if possible, add the elusive “pop”, to pull in the max amount of attention and leads.
Our backlit displays are designed to help you stand out while providing the greatest impact, without breaking your budget. Our products are eco-friendly, cost-effective and easy to use. LED trade show backlit displays are high impact displays for your next trade show or event. Regardless of the specific type you choose, all of our backlit trade show displays are created to provide that “pop” that is needed to attract visitors to your booth!
Not sure what’s right for you? We have been helping clients find the right display for their trade show or event for over 30 years. Our experts are knowledgeable about the various features and benefits of our products and can help answer any questions you might have! Contact us today to learn more!